What is a cookie?
We use the information listed below to measure how many visitors come to our website and what their content preferences are. This helps us to better understand what content is of interest and provide our website visitors with the information that is interesting and relevant. Also, because we run advertising on our website, we use the below information to show personalized ads to our website visitors.
When you browse this website, we and in some cases our service providers (e.g. analytics or advertising platforms, please see the list of providers below), collect the following types of information about your visit:
- pages you visited and when you visited them
- language your browser is set to
- time spent on each page of the website
- actions you took (e.g. when you clicked a banner or a button on the website)
- from what website you came to this website
- IP address
- geographic location based on the IP address
- operating system, type of device (desktop, mobile or tablet), and screen resolution.
Here is the current list of third-party service providers we work with who have access to the cookie information:
- Google AdSense - for serving relevant advertising based on visitor's interests.
- Google Analytics - for measuring number of visitors and content engagement.
- AddThis - for allowing easier sharing in such social media channels as Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and sharing by email.
- Facebook - for allowing visitor to like and follow our page on Facebook.
- YouTube - for measuring number of visitors who viewed the videos embedded on our website.
The other type of cookies used on this website is session cookies. As the name indicates, session cookies are temporary and expire in 7 days after you leave the website. This type of cookie is used to hold your items in the cart while you are shopping online. We keep this type of cookie for all website visitors as the website will not be functional without such session cookies.
How to control cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
You can easily accept or decline the cookies on this site by choosing one of the following links: